Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter!

I know it's Easter time when a fun Easter package arrives in the mail from Mom & Dad. And I love it 'cause I know what to expect inside....

One row of bunny peeps for me..... And
One box of Cadbury Eggs for Hubby

Just 1 row of bunny peeps is good enough to last me til next year. And while I was searching the Internet for a fun image of bunny peeps I had no idea how many controversial websites there were over sugar-color-coated marshmallows! Wow! So I must add my two sense to this hot debate:

Bunny peeps are way better than the traditional birdie peeps - there's too much marshmallow in a birdie. Plus there's the fun of 'dissecting' each bunny (That's the word my Mom always used when she found me picking apart my Bunny peeps, Kit-Kats, Twixs, Peanut M&Ms, etc).

So Happy Easter Everyone! Hope you enjoy your favorite Easter candy this week too!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UT-Oh--I've become 'predictable'!! Or maybe it's just called 'tradition'??? But you're right. Bunnies are so much more fun to eat than peeps-first one ear, then the next, then....
Love you lots! MOM