And I could've cried if I wanted to. ... but I didn't.
I turned 27 on Monday. And it is finally sinking in that I am almost done with my 20's!! I've enjoyed my 20's - I'm not sure if I want to see them go.
I had a low-key birthday and that is fine with me. My hubby gave me a beautiful necklace and a massage gift certificate. We went out to dinner and then rented the movie, The Reader. {Good movie by the way}. And I recieved lots of greetings & wishes from friends & family.
Huh, I might have to come up with a list of all the things I want to accomplish in my last 3 years of being in my 20's. For goodness sakes - you know I won't be able to accomplish anything once I turn 30! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment