With the news of polyhydramnios, my "to-do" lists have changed. I've started to prioritize the more important things first. This weekend I was going to clean & stock our freezer full of soups and casseroles. Instead I went shopping for the essentials in case Baby L makes an appearance earlier than expected. During this pregnancy, I haven't rushed into buying things. I've taken my time getting the nursery together. I don't have anything to put into a hospital bag. Now I feel like I should be prepared in case we do have an early arrival.
This week we start the stress tests on baby. I go in tomorrow AM for my first test. I don't know what it really entails. From a little research it sounds like I sit in a room with a monitor strapped around my belly monitoring the baby's heart rate for an hour. If the baby is in distress then I won't be leaving the hospital. Hence the need for at least having my hospital bag items in hand and a list made in case I am admitted.
Here's to praying for an uneventful week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment