Monday, March 15, 2010

Stay At Home Mom

I officially became a stay-at-home mom last week. After much discussion DH and I decided it was the best decision. After my maternity leave was over my work was very kind to allow me to work from home full-time and give it a try. After a month I realized that I couldn't continue to work full-time and care for Will (even with help). Daycare was never an option due to Will's severe trachealmalacia. We couldn't risk him getting RSV from a daycare. And bringing in any specialized childcare was too expensive. So I am adjusting to this new role. I enjoy not having the stress to try to get to my full-time job. It gives me a little more time to enjoy Will. And I think DH enjoys having home cooked meals when he gets home from work. We were all getting tired of the frozen meals.

Practicing tummy time

1 comment:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.