Isn't it hard to watch your little one struggle to accomplish something? Bennett's the same way; that darn hand gets in the way more often than not. I think happy babies are just content to stay on their backs, holding their feet, loving life without having to flip over like a pancake. Good for Will!
3 comments:
yay!!!!!!! way to go, buddy~ almost hard to watch, I was cheering for you so loudly!!!
can't wait to see you this weekend :) xoxox, g'ma T
Good job, Will! I really wanted to reach in and give you a push. But you made it all on your own!!
I have a feeling that this is the start of an active toddler who will keep his parents very busy!!! :)
Isn't it hard to watch your little one struggle to accomplish something? Bennett's the same way; that darn hand gets in the way more often than not. I think happy babies are just content to stay on their backs, holding their feet, loving life without having to flip over like a pancake. Good for Will!
Post a Comment