Friday, February 25, 2011

Cupcakes, Cupcakes


I've been surrounded by cupcakes all day! And it's not a bad thing. Tomorrow I am helping to host a twins baby shower for a dear friend. I'm so excited about our theme. Details about the party will be coming tomorrow. Back to the cupcakes, Will and I baked the cupcakes this afternoon and now I am watching DC Cupcakes on TLC. I will frost mine tomorrow but I have a new appreciation for beautifully decorated cupcakes. A few weeks ago I taste tested our cupcake recipes back in Tulare. The most challenging part was trying to get the frosting just right. I've made a few changes to the recipe and really excited to try my new frosting technique tomorrow.


 Here's my helper for the day. This is not flour, but powdered sugar. 

My USD Coyote Shirt!

3 comments:

Tami LeFebvre said...

next food network junior star??? :) good luck ~ can't wait to see how they turn out! lovin' the 'yote shirt :)

hugs & kisses-
grammie t :)

Patty said...

Happy to see the USD shirt fits! Cute! :)

Grammy D said...

Will, you are so lucky that mommy lets you play in powdered sugar and make a mess. LOVE it!!