- I'm 30 weeks this week and have been in a fashion rut. With the season changing my maternity wardrobe is still in winter. That is all 5 shirts that still fit me, 2 pair of jeans that hardly get worn, and one pair of leggings that are my life-savers. I need a wardrobe update, but can you believe I can't find anything I like?! I'm considering buying some long cardigans not in maternity for the rest of the pregnancy so I can keep wearing them after. I need fashion help.
- I'm getting things crossed off the baby girl nursery list. After they are complete it will be onto the two other lists that sit on my desk unattended to.
- Not only do I have two long lists but two books I need to get to: One about shooting in manual mode on my camera and the second is Baby Wise. I feel like I need a refresher in sleep schedules and feedings.
- Will is fighting yet another cold/cough this week. No fever or stomach bug. Still himself but it really affects his sleeping. We all have had a rough week of sleep.
- Besides being sick, Will is doing great with sleeping in his big boy bed. He does naps and bedtime in his room.
- I had a girls night/book club meeting last night and it was so much fun to reconnect with those ladies!
- Popsicles are a big hit in our house with Will and Mommy :)
- Will ate mac and cheese for the first time this week! Yes, my child refuses to eat carbs until now. He has expanded his liking to mac and cheese and garlic bread.
- Another Pinterest project done. Will's Cabbage Patch boy doll has to model it 'til baby girl arrives.
Happy Friday! Thanks for reading my ramblings.
2 comments:
You MADE that headband?? That's amazing-looks great! Can't wait until that little munchkin is here to wear it!! Hope Will's cold gets better so you can all get some rest. We are counting the days until we get to come see you. Will, Grandma sewed you a special cape just your size! We will bring it next week!
I think that's gonna look a whole lot cuter on baby girl L than it does on the cabbage patch doll! xox & can't wait till "she" is here to wear it!
Post a Comment