Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Visiting Santa

I can't begin my blog without first acknowledging the Sandy Hook tragedy last weekend. Will went to Preschool this morning and like every parent this week, I held him a little tighter and longer when we gave our goodbyes before school. May God be with those families and with our nation.


The kids did good visiting Santa last night. Will asked Santa for a rocket ship. After he got off Santa's chair, he politely asked for his present. :)  I told him Santa now had to go back to his toy workshop and tell his elves to build Will a rocket ship. Will is at the age to start really geting into Santa and it is so much fun. One night I asked him who drives Santa's sleigh. And he responded with "ummm... a pilot". We also talk about baby Jesus being born and how Christmas is his birthday. Will then starts to singing "Happy Birthday" and asking to have Jesus's presents. :)  Oh, how I am thankful to have this blog to note all the fun things our kiddos will say.




1 comment:

Grammy D said...

That's really a great looking Santa! Will seems to like him a bit more than the one he saw here!! Ha! Love his remarks, too!