Saturday, November 2, 2013

halloween 2013

We had a fun Halloween! It was a busy morning as Will dressed up for Preschool and handed out candy. Evie also got to dress up at her music class and hand out candy. After successful naps, Will waited patiently for Grandma and Grandpa to join us. Since it was too wet to harvest they came up to spend the night with us. Will went as Spiderman and Evie went as a black cat. I stole her costume idea straight from Pinterest. Will said I should be a witch so this year I dressed up too. It was a fun night. Daddy, Will and I went around to houses on the golf cart. It wasn't too cold out. And Will really enjoyed it. We can already see that our neighborhood is going to be lots of fun for the kids! Evie stayed back with Grandma and Grandpa and handed out candy. She had so much fun with it. Every time the doorbell rang, she ran to the door, took the candy and continually gave them pieces. Then she would shut the door and wipe her hands together as to say "all done".


Our pumpkins on the porch, minus the cool Hawkeye one Daddy
carved after kids were in bed



No comments: