On Sunday morning the kids woke up to a North Pole breakfast and our Elf making his first appearance.
Will was really excited and Evie got into it because of Will. They enjoyed powdered doughnut holes, mini marshmallows, cheerios, and candy canes. (I just realized that I described what Buddy the Elf eats for breakfast from the movie, Elf.) Well, yes, my kids did eat their weight in sugar this morning. The Elf brings them new Christmas Pjs every year too.
Daddy read the book while they ate and Will informed us that his name was Otter. No longer Buddy. The night before I read one of his books where a little bear, otter, and a rabbit become friends. Wonder where he came up with that, huh? :) So Otter is here with us this Christmas season. We will wait til next year for probably yet another name change. But it may be little sis chiming in on a name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a cute table!!
Post a Comment