This past weekend we drove down to Sioux Falls on Wednesday afternoon to stay overnight at the pirate ship pool hotel (this is what the kids call it). We met up with Beau, Sawyer, Chelsea, Eric, MacKenzie and Calvin that evening for swimming and pizza. The following morning we visited the Sertoma Butterfly house and aquarium and had Chuck-E-Cheese for lunch. We then traveled down to Mapleton for the kids and DH to stay for the weekend while I continued down to Omaha for a girls weekend. I got to stay with my bestie, Patty! We had a great weekend with lots of catching up, good food, shopping, and playing with Charlie. I even got to see Jenny and hear how well they are transitioning back to Omaha! I was pretty excited to have my two Omaha friends meet!
 |
| The aquarium touching some starfish |
 |
| The butterfly house |
 |
| The pirate ship swimming pool |
 |
| Will is just a blur as he was brave enough to go down the water slide by himself |
 |
| Golfing in Mapleton |
 |
| Cousin Layanna tried to get pigtails in Evie - it lasted 2 minutes |
And I am so mad at myself for not taking a single picture in Omaha! :(
The first night Patty, Jenny and I ate at Bonefish. And the next night we grilled out at Patty & Don's and "someone" tried a Nettie Pot for the first time! Pretty wild nights we had!
No comments:
Post a Comment