Welcome to our blog! With so much going on in our life we thought this would be the perfect way to keep friends and family posted. Me being afraid of the www and confidentiality, I'll refer to my hubby as DH (darling Husband). A perfect way to describe him. :)
So here is a recap of where we are at:
- DH is in his 4th and FINAL year of school
- I'm still working for JD and also helping on weekends at a wedding invitation studio
- DH just got back from a 4-week stay in Rochester, MN. He's now back home and working in the hospital where he works 12 hour shifts plus weekends.
- He also is setting up interviews for residency programs. This in itself is a whole new level of stress. We basically try to cram in as many interviews during the 3 month national interview time frame. This takes away weekends plus some weekdays, all the while still working in school, taking a test in Chicago and finding time to see our families over the Holidays. I'm sure I'll be discussing more about this in future posts.......
But all in all life is good - we are healthy and happy.
Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
Hey, you two - Congratulations, not only on setting up this blog but on surviving life as you know it! :) (I'm one of the busiest people I know, and you make my schedule look positively tame.) Glad to hear things are going well - I was just delighted that Mayo asked DN (darling nephew :) ) to interview - my fingers will be crossed!!! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. Much love, Deb xoxox
Hello hello Hello!
I love the blog! I need to send you my pie crust recipe after reading through this. I also can teach you my "finger" method for making a beautiful pie crust.
For some reason the pictures are not showing up on your blog, but it is probably because I'm at work at they try to block us from everything. Love you!
Jodi
Post a Comment