For the past week I've been trying to get all sorts of odds and ends taken care of. Post-it notes are once again my friend. It just seems like I get close to the end on a list and then I think of something else that hasn't been done for quite some time. And maybe I've been thinking like this because it always seems to happen right before I am about to leave home for awhile. Like why do I think it is necessary to mop the floors, wash our bed sheets, bleach all the countertops in the bathrooms and kitchen including walls?? I guess I like to come home to a clean house after being gone. But it just adds to my already big list.
DH and I are leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow. It's our little R&R get-a-way. Both of us have never been to Vegas and thought this is a perfect time to take in the city. It's just an extended weekend stay. I just wish the weather turns around! I've been hoping to sunbathe in high 60 to 70 degree heat but am not liking the projections that it'll only in the 50s! It'll only be fitting that a South Dakota couple would be in Vegas near a pool and wearing shorts in 50-degree weather. (That's a heatwave here!) But I promise you -- that won't be us. I'll sport my jeans and walk around sulking in misery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment