I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything is great. I had another ultrasound to check our baby's tummy. The last ultrasound found that our baby has a small tummy but was told not to be worried. So they did another ultrasound at this appointment and the tummy is growing - still just on the smaller side. But the Doctor said not to be worrried about it. The head and femur bone measurements are right on track so she thinks we just have a petite baby. Baby is up to 2 lbs 2 oz. Up a whole pound and one oz. from our last visit.
We finally got a good image of the face in this ultrasound!
We see some chubby cheeks.
I start going to my appointments every 2 weeks now but she does want me to have another ultrasound in 4 weeks. Which doesn't bother me - one more chance to stare and admire my baby :)
3 comments:
So glad to hear that everything is going well!! Love the little pictures...I was always SO excited to get an ultrasound done!! They told me from ultrasound measurements that Leah had a large tummy - and look how she came out! So you never know with those measurements!
P.S. You look absolutely fabulous!
Yes, just as I suspected. Baby L is the CUTEST baby ever, chubby cheeks and all!!!!!!!!!!!
Grammy B
Post a Comment