Friday, February 19, 2010

Chaotic, Crazy Life That I Love

It's me again. It sure takes a lot more effort to try to post on this blog lately. Here's a little glimpse to our chaotic crazy life. We are moving! In June that is so we are busy talking with realtors and getting everything around for a mortgage -- plus finding a weekend to make a trip to Rochester to search for homes. Also, I'm busy with filling out gov't paperwork for Will. Of course, nothing is simple and quick with the government. :)  Plus just taking care of Will is a full time job. Some day here soon I'll post his feeding schedule. And on top of it all DH and I are working full time jobs. And speaking of DH, he has his last big Step test in three weeks. So after working a full day DH has been coming home and "trying" to study every night for a few hours. He takes the test in three weeks. We both wish we had a free weekend but no such luck.

So anyway that is our life --- an insight into the stress and craziness --- BUT I LOVE IT! I love being a Mommy to Will and a wife to my wonderful husband. I'm not complaining just giving our family and friends an inside scoop and hoping they forgive us if they don't hear from us much.

1 comment:

Mom & Dad B said...

Yeah, I'd say that your plate is not just full, it's heaping and overflowing! Try not to become overwhelmed with the big picture-just take it moment by moment and enjoy every single minute. Everything will work out!

Love to you all-