Now that we are home with Will I thought I would share with you some of my must haves.
Leggings are a must for me. I'm not ready to fit back into my pre-pregnancy jeans quite yet so these work well with an over-sized sweater and a pair of boots.
This baby monitor is great! Especially since we didn't know about Will's condition before hand. It is so reassuring to see and hear him during the night.
We received this bath cover as a baby shower gift and we can't take a bath without it! It keeps Will warm during his bath. Just place it over baby's body and they stay warm and content while you bathe them.
Even with Will's feeding tube he is still getting breastmilk with every feed. Therefore I need a good pump!
A great time saver since I am preparing 9 bottles in a day.
And of course some pictures of the little man!





4 comments:
AWWWWW....His outfit fits!!! SO CUTE! Hope you are both doing well!
oh my ~ Jill & I can hardly believe our eyes! He has grown so much :) can hardly wait to see you all again xox & an extra snuggle & kiss for our sweet Will !
Hurray! Some new pics. What a cute smile! Grammy & Papa have really been missing you, Will, and can't wait till we can get down there to see you again.
PS-Mommy you look great! You'll get back in those pre-pregnancy jeans-you were just way too skinny before you got pregnant!!!!
So happy to see some new pictures! :) Can't believe how he's growing... and can't wait to snuggle him again! Love you all --
Deb xoxox
p.s. The birth announcement is just precious!
Post a Comment