Friday, March 11, 2011

Pudding Playtime

I must be loosing my mind. Anyone who knows me knows that I don't like messes. But since becoming a mom, my tolerance for messes has relaxed. I still like to have all the toys picked up each night with each toy having most of its missing pieces. The old me would keep searching for that one lost ball for the hammer game, but the newer me can let it go a night. As long as I have the other three in place.   :)
So it was a big shock to me and DH that I allowed Will to have pudding playtime in his high chair -- twice! This long winter must be getting to me.

1st time with pudding


2nd time 
(notice I got wiser and removed the high chair cover?)


We had a fun time!

2 comments:

Tami LeFebvre said...

oh, Lord ~ spring can't come soon enough! haha, looks like Will was having some serious fun times!!!

Tami LeFebvre said...

still making me laugh ... :)