Monday, June 13, 2011

Party Weekend.... Again!

We had another busy weekend. I traveled down to Omaha to help host my good friend's bachelorette party.  We planned a Cupcakes & Cocktails themed party. The inspiration came from this post on P is for Party. Our pairings were margaritas with keylime cupcakes, champagne with strawberry champagne cupcakes, and mojitos with chocolate mint cupcakes. It was a fun party and so much fun to have a girls weekend! But I'm really bummed that I forgot to get pictures of the party! We were really pressed for time so I forgot to snap some pictures. And I don't even have an "appropriate" picture of the Bride-to-Be with her bridesmaids. :(

While I was away for a girls trip, Will went back to the farm and DH stayed home to work over the weekend.

Grandma remembered to take pictures.

Loved to grill! Wonder where he got that?

John Deere overalls and a dirty tractor

 Grandma and Grandpa's swing set

Where's Sam?

3 comments:

Tami LeFebvre said...

love the "farm clothes" :) glad to hear Mommy had so much fun at her party! We loved getting to see Daddy at the graduation on Sunday ~ it meant so much to the Prisby gang! Will, this G'ma can't wait to see you for the 4th!!! Wish your other G'ma & G'pa could come too??? Hugs to all ~ xoxox

Grammy D said...

Will, you need to come back soon...we had so much fun and still didn't get to do everything that we wanted!! Love you all lots!!

Patty said...

Looks like Will had fun at the farm...but I still think I had more fun at my party! ;) Great seeing you again this weekend! Love ya!