Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Say Cheese!

Last night I attempted to get Will on camera doing his "say cheese" face. After some help from Dad we were able to get it. But in the process you'll also witness Will's new toddler squeal. Not too excited about this squeal.

The video is a little long 'cause after I caught his "say cheese" he wanted to show off to the camera on how he climbs on the couch now. He's able to get up by himself. And a few days ago I found him on the top of the couch! Yes, our couch is next to our split-level railing. I was not happy. We'll be re-arranging our living room now.

3 comments:

The Fritz Four said...

Love the video!

Tami LeFebvre said...

oh my goodness ~ love the video action! such a smart boy :) and if you need help, i happen to be an expert at re-arranging furniture ~ just ask your husband! lol ... can't wait to have you here ~ 2 more days ~ YAY!!!

Kim D. said...

Ava and I just watched your video. We loved it! Ava played along with you guys and pointed to her nose, eyes, ears and mouth. See you in a month!