Saturday, August 27, 2011

We made it!




We are in Jacksonville! The third leg of the trip went well. Will was a champ. His cold is a little better, but DH now has a cold. I'm cold free for now. We stopped only twice. And Will decided he was too excited for the beach to nap in the car. When we got here we booked another hotel. Our condo isn't ready til tomorrow. We went swimming (it's 102 out) and thought since we drove 1,400 miles we should go to the beach. Will loved the ocean! I'll post pictures soon since I'm not able to load them from our iPad. Tomorrow the plan is to hang out around the hotel, go pick up the rental car that Mayo provides, and go get our condo keys.

Time to rest up and have a beer to celebrate our successful road trip!

1 comment:

Grammy D said...

Hurray! You made it...sounds like fun down there. I want to come see you!!!! Good luck unpacking tomorrow and getting settled in. Love you ...