Monday, January 23, 2012

Snow Day

Well winter is officially here! It's been nice to have its presence be late this year. Over the night we got ice and around 4 inches of snow, on top of what we already had. It stopped snowing this afternoon so Will went out and helped Daddy scoop the driveway.



We've been staying indoors, keeping warm. DH has been working a lot of call this month. No weekends off for him. Will and I try to find something to do each morning, whether it's a playdate, a trip to an indoor playground, swimming lessons, or a story-time at a local toy store. I've got the crafting bug and have lots of projects on my mind! Hopefully I'll make some progress on all the projects I got lined up. That's about all going on around here. A pretty slow time for us.

1 comment:

Tami LeFebvre said...

You got lots more snow than us! Bet Will (& you!) were happy for him to have some outside time with Daddy! love & hugs ~ we miss you!!!