Evie looks great in purple! And I knew it was just a matter of time before Will decided HE needed to hold her by himself!! Love his expression-he is such a character!!
I've tried twice to leave a comment on your anniversary post but it seems to disappear. So, Happy Anniversary! You are a great couple and we are so happy with your choice of companion. We wish you many more!! Love to you both...
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Shannon! And the pictures of Will and his baby sister are priceless!! Congrats again!
Evie looks great in purple! And I knew it was just a matter of time before Will decided HE needed to hold her by himself!! Love his expression-he is such a character!!
I've tried twice to leave a comment on your anniversary post but it seems to disappear. So, Happy Anniversary! You are a great couple and we are so happy with your choice of companion. We wish you many more!! Love to you both...
Post a Comment