Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Quilt Arrived

I mentioned in the baby girl nursery post that there would be a quilt on the chair that matches the rest of the fabrics in the room. Well Grandma D sent the quilt this week and it is super cute in the room! She has been sewing up a storm. She's made bibs, super hero capes, quilts, blankets, pillow cases, activity bags...... I'm probably forgetting some things.

Here's the quilt in the completed nursery.




Thank you so much and thank you for teaching me how to sew!

2 comments:

Tami LeFebvre said...

beautiful & the perfect touch of "pink"!!! way to go Grammie D :)

Grammy D said...

Yea! I'm glad it looks good! It was so fun to do!! Now I need to put away the sewing machine and work on something not so fun, like the boring farm books!! And I can't take all the credit for teaching you to sew-you had an outstanding 4-H extension agent, too! But I'm glad you learned and you are WAY craftier than I am!! Hopefully, see you soon!!!!!