Monday, June 11, 2012

12 Years Later .....

12 years ago DH started on his career path: 4 years of undergrad 4 years of medical school 4 years of medical training And we can officially announce he has a job! I'd say that 8 years ago he started his job, but this one makes it official. DH will be a doctor in Aberdeen, SD. He accepted the job offer back in March but our lives have been a little busy. We are really excited to start this new chapter! He starts in July 2013 so we are in full planning mode. I had to make it official here because the next year is going to fly by with everything happening in our lives. I will want to document as much as I can so someday down the road I can recall it all and remember this special time.

3 comments:

Grammy D said...

It has been a journey but we are so very proud of you all. Him for the dedication, perseverance and hard work. And you for the patience, love and support that it took to get to this point. I can't begin to describe how excited we are to have you close by. And Aberdeen is very lucky to gain such a great doctor!!

PS We need more pics of that little girl...or am I gonna have to come over there and take some myself?!!! haha

Unknown said...

Congrats!! And best wishes on your move to Aberdeen!!!

Jamie said...

AWESOME and Congrats!