Has it been 10 days since my last post? Yikes! That just proves how busy our life is. So here's a little recap of what has been happening.
For the most part, it's taking care of a toddler and a baby. Then throw in building plans. {Yes, we have decided to build!} Then throw in talking with our realtor to try to find a lot from 7 hours away. Add in a trip back home to look at lots. And that brings us up to today. After our weekend home, Will stayed back on the farm to help Papa Wayne check steers and watch Uncle Shane play baseball. Sounds like he is enjoying himself. While he is gone, I created a huge list of things to get done. It's amazing how much you can get done with a newborn. {Never thought I'd say such a thing!} We sure miss him but happy to get things accomplished off our list.


1 comment:
Yes, your lives are FULL! Will is having a great time but I still don't think we will get to do everything I had planned. He might have to come back for another stay! I think he misses Evie, though. He keeps talking about Evie going bye in "daddy mommy's car" and talks about her every night at bedtime. Such a good big brother!!
Post a Comment