Miss Evie, you are two months old today. You bring such joy to our life.
 |
| checking out my cute outfit |
- your hair is coming back in. It's dark brown and your eyelashes are getting longer and darker too.
- you continue to like tummy time and this month you started rolling over from your belly to back.
- your smiles and coos warm our hearts
- you like when you and your brother play Patty Cake
- you wear 3 month clothes
- and almost growing out of size 1 diapers
- when you are happy, you are very happy
- but when you are upset, you are very upset
- we will find out how much you weigh next week at your 2 month appointment.
1 comment:
Oh, dolly, you have grown! I think this is the longest I have gone without seeing you...I miss you (and the rest of your family, too!), Lotsa love to you all...
Post a Comment