Summer is always busy. And this weekend we had nothing planned! A nice, relaxing family weekend. Saturday morning we went to the farmer's market to buy some popcorn (sweetcorn). Then we walked across the river to a park for Will to play. And next to the park is a little BBQ shack that has some good pulled pork sandwiches. We picked up lunch and brought it home. After nap we attend an anesthesia picnic at one of the consultants homes. Will got to play on a bouncy house and had so much fun! Today was pretty relaxed. Will and Daddy played 9 holes of golf while Evie and I cleaned and went grocery shopping. It was a perfect weekend!
 |
| At the Farmer's Market |
 |
| Enjoying his pop at the picnic |
 |
Loves the Bouncy House
And where was Evie during all these pics? Attached to me by the Baby Bjorn. So since I neglected to get any of her during our outings, here are some taken tonight. |
1 comment:
Awesome pics! LOVE them! I miss you, kiddos!
Post a Comment