Building a house was never going to be easy. And we find it even more challenging being 6 hours away. This week we had to make some major changes that included going from a ranch/basement house to a 2 story house with no basement. With the big change, it only made sense for me to go back home to meet with our builder to try to speed up the process of the new house plans. So that's what we did. Thankfully, and boy do I ever mean t
hankfully my parents came over on Friday. They went to a Twins baseball game Friday night and stayed over to drive me and the kids home on Saturday morning.
Mom and I along with Will and Evie stayed Saturday night at Patty's sister's house. My good friend Chelsea with her little girl came over so we could all catch up. Patty is pregnant and due with her first baby in October so I was so happy to get to catch up with her and see how her pregnancy is going. Of course, I forgot to get my camera out on Saturday to take a group picture of all of us. The highlight for Will, besides the fact he got to play with Ava, was visiting Ava's daddy at work. He's a fireman! Will loves firemen and after our visit that is all he talked about on our way back home.
 |
| Evie and Jack are only 3 weeks apart! |
 |
Ava, Jack, Will & Evie.
I was so bummed that I forgot to take a pic with MacKenzie on Saturday! |
 |
| As many trips back to the farm that we have done, this was the first time Will willingly sat and drove a tractor! |
 |
| Ignore Papa Wayne's attire. He just got back from men's golf league. :) |
 |
| Will with the neighbors puppies |
Sunday morning Grandma drove us back home so i could meet with our builder, visit my cousin's new house, look over our lot, plot out where the house will be positioned, and met our friendly new neighbors. As always it was a jam backed 3 days. Yesterday Grandma drove us back to Rochester and took off this morning to head home. This trip just reaffirmed to me that I cannot drive back by myself. Evie is to the point where she doesn't sleep the whole drive and Will is just a handful in himself.
 |
| Two sleeping babies during storytime |
1 comment:
It's always a FUN week when I get to spend it with my kiddos!! You deal with the stress of building a house and I will just enjoy! HaHa!!
Post a Comment