Miss Evie,
You are growing and changing so much. Your personality continues to develop. We love your spunky, playful self.
- two bottom teeth came thru. They are bothering you some. No diarrehea diapers like your brother. Just cranky, unhappy for a few days which wasn't like you
- you have taken 3 steps on your own
- you have great balance standing with no assistance
- you are able to get around furniture quite easilty
- Will's train table has become your favorite toy to stand around and watch the trains go
- You do patty cake
- You wave
- You started a goober grin
- You now eat Puffs, yogurt melts and cookies
- You make the "vroom" sound with your mouth when playing with cars
- You love your dolls/babies
- You love Elmo
- You say "momma", "dadda" and "baba"
- You like music and shaking rattles
1 comment:
Happy 9 months, Miss Evie! I thought about you all day today and I am so glad that mommy posted some pictures. I miss you like crazy! Your hair will soon be ready for a pony...love it! See you soon!
Post a Comment