A pretty uneventful weekend. It was busy with house projects, but those are pretty boring. I painted the downstairs bath this weekend while DH put his handyman skills to work on the toilet (I just couldn't paint around it). Thus it turned into an all day project with three trips to Menards.
It snowed over the weekend so Will got to go outside to help scoop snow and do some sledding. He insisted one time that Mommy go sledding with him. Across the street from us there is enough of a hill in our friends/neighbors yard that it is the perfect size for Will. After a couple times down by himself, he told me now it was Mommy's turn. He liked pushing me. I think that is the first time I went sledding in over twenty years! I forget how fun it is. Now I just wonder where we will find a hill around Aberdeen. ;) Good luck with that right?!
Here are some pictures from our weekend.
 |
| The kids love to play on our bed |
 |
| Evie's first cookie experience. She loves them. |
 |
| Her new goober grin, with two bottom teeth coming thru |
2 comments:
That first picture of the kids is adorable :) Can't believe you'll be listing your house in a few short months. Happy for you but SO sad for your neighbors!!!
Love the pics...Miss Goober Face should not be that big already!! The sledding sounds like fun. Grammy and Papa can find you a couple of hills!
Post a Comment