- Now says, "that's so cute"or "how sweet" ... wonder where he hears that? :)
- We were watching the University of South Dakota women's bball team play South Dakota State University for the Summit League Championship. I said to Will, "Mommy & Daddy went to the red teams school". Then Will states, "I go to the blue teams school." Oh boy, already a divided household.
- We had Will's Preschool Teachers Conference this week. The teachers had nothing negative to report. He is an independent, funny kid is how they described him. He laughs at their jokes, engages in group interaction, answering questions, singing along to songs, voluntarily engages in clean-up, and is able to dress himself for outside play. This was huge to the teachers and they thanked us repeatedly for teaching him how to dress himself (snowpants, boots, hat, mittens and coat). He still isn't big into crafts but he will participate for a while. I was happy that he remembers his manners at Preschool by saying his "please" and "no thank you's". I am really happy with his Preschool and teachers. They are going to be greatly missed next year.
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Tidbits of Will
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Will ~ so proud of your accomplishments in pre-school! and I've noticed how much clearer your speech is ~ when I talked to you on the phone recently, I could understand almost everything :) Hope you have a great fun time on the farm with G'ma & G'pa Binger ~ I know how much you love spending time there! Can't wait to see you again (hurry, up May!) ~ xox G'ma T
Post a Comment