Saturday, April 13, 2013

11 Months Old







Oh Miss Evie,

You are my fun, loving, active little girl. We love you so much!

  • You wave bye-bye, blow kisses, play patty-cake and so big. 
  • You will try anything we are eating. Right now you like peas and spaghetti. 
  • You are starting to follow simple commands like "place the ball here", "bring me the ball".
  • You have two bottom teeth and four top teeth!
  • You have started to initiate "wrestle" time with her brother.
  • You are such a good walker, almost running 
  • You like to dance to music 
  • You play dinosaurs with your brother by doing your own "roar"
  • You say "momma" and "dadda" 
  • you experienced your first ear infection this month
  • You weigh over 20 pounds now. (I know this since we took you to the doctor)
I am not ready for you to turn one next month! I want this first year back - can I ask for a repeat? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i hear you!! slow down button issssss....???

grandma d said...

Oh, Evie, you are such a sweetie! You never miss a thing and are so much fun. And yes, this first year has gone too quickly. Grandma doesn't want her sweet little snuggler to grow up, either!! Happy 11 months, Evie!