Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I have been blessed with a little girl born last year on Mother's Day. This day will always hold even more special meaning to me.

We celebrated by going to one of the nicest restaurants in town for a breakfast buffet. The kids did great at this fancy restaurant. Evie loved the scrambled eggs! She ate more than Will. Then in the afternoon I cleaned our house for the appraisal getting done tomorrow am. And this evening DH made his delicious grilled ribs with baked potatoes and grilled corn on the cob. And to top off the meal we went to DQ. I'd say it was a very nice Mother's Day.

Wishing my beautiful mother and mother-in-law a wonderful Mother's Day too!







1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful momma! Looks like you were celebrated today!