Wow! I can't believe my baby girl isn't a baby anymore. She's a big girl, and let's me know. :)
She is our spunky little girl that is full of life. She loves playing with dolls, loves all animals, puzzles, playing kitchen, playing with big brother, and donuts. She has such a tender little heart and the sweetest soul.
We just adore you Miss Evie Belle!
Tonight we had a little family party. When I asked her a couple of months ago what kind of party she wanted, she stated "a dinosaur princess party". I thought (and hoping) the next time I asked she would have just a dinosaur or princess idea. But her idea stuck and with the help of Pinterest we came up with a dinosaur princess party.
She had a great time and loved all her presents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Dinosaurs in tutus...too cute! It was a great party!!
Post a Comment