Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

Farewell 2008!!

I thought I should write one last post in 2008.

We spent the Christmas break up in my hometown. We had a wonderful Christmas spent with family and lots of good food. It was a full, fun-filled break. We spent Christmas Eve with my mom's side, Christmas Day with my Dad's side, did some pheasant hunting in snow drifts. Got a few birds, but mostly it was good exercise for all the food we ate the day before! I cleaned and rearranged my bedroom and threw away high school and college "stuff" that had collected over the past 8 years. We watched my little bro play basketball. We watched some movies and played some card games.

This Christmas I was able to complete my Nativity set. I love the set!



And my Christmas dishes which my Mother-in-law started a few Christmases ago. I added another two settings and hope to continue to add more in the Christmases to come. They are so pretty!



I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did!
And Happy New Year!

No comments: