Anyone who is on Facebook already knows that I started an Etsy site for custom designed birthday hats, bibs, and burp cloths.
I had so much fun making Will's first birthday hat and bib that I decided to open my shop and see if anyone else would like one. I've been open for a month now and average a 1st birthday hat and bib set weekly. Most popular is Will's Dr. Seuss theme set. Dr. Seuss is a very popular theme right now for boys 1st birthdays. To visit my site, just click on my logo.
I plan to make more bibs and burp cloth sets once the birthday hat orders settle down. When Will was beginning baby foods I found that most of my bibs had too small of a surface area. He was getting baby food all over his clothes. My bibs work great. He was able to use them right up to eating table foods. Once we started table foods, where he was picking up pieces of everything, we liked the bibs with a pouch at the bottom.
Why jack+will designs? I originally was going to have the name be jack+jill designs but decided to make it more personable by swamping jill for will.
Friends and family interested in any of my products receive a friends & family discount!
Brynn modeling my bibs!
Will's Dr. Seuss set
Maddie with her 5th Birthday hat.





1 comment:
Post a Comment