Today Will and I had a busy morning!
First, we stopped by the local fire station to deliver some Christmas goodies. Will loves firetrucks and we drive by this fire station almost daily. Every time we drive by Will says "hottie, hottie". That is his word for fire. I knew firemen were pretty open to having kids visit. But I never expected the warm welcome we got when we entered the station. They asked Will if he wanted to sit in the firetruck. He was a little apprehensive and didn't care to. They turned on the lights for him to see. They gave him a fireman's hat, stickers, ruler, and pencil. Of course, as soon as we left the fire station Will put the hat on. As we were leaving one firetruck was pulling out of the station. We waited outside their driveway and watched the firemen wave and blow the siren for Will. It was pretty cute seeing him stand there with his fireman's hat on just in awe of the big truck. I wish I remembered my camera which was in the car!
After the fire station we went to play at Chuck E Cheese for a play date. Will had fun going from one arcade game to the next. We ate pizza for lunch and came home. I think both Will and Mommy were ready for a nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
fun, Fun, FUN!
How fun! You will have to come tour Pat's fire station next time you visit!!
Post a Comment