Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Is it a Boy or Girl?

We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday although I'm only 18 weeks and 5 days. Because of the Christmas holiday we went a little early. Everything on the ultrasound looks good!

We decided not to find out at the ultrasound appointment. But instead open the envelope as a family on Christmas morning! We will truly have a Christmas surprise.


So what do you think we are having?!



6 comments:

Jamie said...

OK, totally missed the post about BABY #2!! Congrats!! Glad to hear that all is good!! Happy holidays!

Grammy D said...

I don't have a clue as to the gender but this waiting to open the envelope is driving me crazy!!! :)

Tami LeFebvre said...

I agree with my other "Grammy" ~ this will surely be a Christmas to remember for all of us!!! :)

Unknown said...

I say the SEX of the baby is.........GIRL! :)

Jenny said...

Girl! And I'm dying to know - Christmas seems so far away when you're waiting for news like this!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking....Boy! Can't wait to hear!!
~JeanAnn