Sunday, April 29, 2012

A visit from Grandma and Grandpa

We had visitors this weekend. Grammie Tami and Papa Bill came and had lots of fun with Will. Will loved having them here. Every 5 minutes he was saying "grammie, papa" and showing some new toy to play with. It was also a nice break for DH and I. We were able to put our feet up. The weather was wet and rainy so we didn't do much outside. We did some shopping and took Will to an indoor playground. We also ate out a couple times over the weekend. Something DH and I haven't done with Will for a long time. We think he is getting better about eating out.

I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions so I really enjoyed some down time not trying to entertain a toddler.

In the car on Friday morning after running some errands with Will, I looked down at my belly and said, "Will, I think baby sister dropped." And Will's response was, "Uh Oh." We both had a good laugh  :)

The rest of this week we are just hanging out. I turn the big 3-0 at the end of the week. I promised Will we would go get blue slushies on my birthday. Dairy Queen blue slushies are a new favorite. Will goes to the freezer almost every day asking for a "boo shushie".

Hope everyone has a good week.

2 comments:

Grammy D said...

Ooohhh blue slushies are my favorite too! And Dairy Queen's are the best!! Glad you got a break this weekend (I'm sure grammie and papa were glad to do it :). Love to all...

Tami LeFebvre said...

we were sooooo happy to have a long weekend together :) can't wait to come back! xox