Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Baby Girl Nursery

The clothes are washed, the bags are packed, the nursery is ready for little girl to come home. I was able to reuse a lot from Will's nursery since we did a gender neutral nursery for him. I just added pink wherever I could! The only thing missing is a very cute pink quilt that will go on the chair that matches the rest of the fabrics.


Will's bird mobile with pink birdies


Will's Serena & Lily crib bedding with a pink polkadot fitted sheet
and some grosgrain ribbon sewn onto the crib skirt. 

pink felt flowers added the lamp

wood bird houses painted pink along with Great Grandma June's embroidered "baby" pillow

I am NOT an artist so this is my attempt at mimicking the fabric from the bird mobile
with the saying "the littlest birds sing the prettiest songs"

4 comments:

Grammy D said...

You did a great job on the painting...looks just like the fabric. And I love your saying. The quilt is being finished as I write (well, after I get done writing!)and will be in the mail tomorrow. Now we just wait patiently for that little girl to get here...so excited!

Patty said...

I LOVE what you've done! Wanna come to Omaha and help decorate our nursery??? :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful Shannon!

Tami LeFebvre said...

and I get to see this all tomorrow!!! YaY ~ can't wait! You are so talented - very proud of you & all the things you do!!! love you ~ see you soon! xox