Friday, May 2, 2014

Our Week

Big news first! DH passed his oral boards! He is so relieved. I knew he would do just fine. I'm so proud of him and his determination. I've never studied for three months for just one test. He will never have to take that test again. Hallelujah

On Sunday Will sang in church and then that afternoon had a preschool carnival.

Will and his friend Dylan in Ninja Turtle facepaint

On Wednesday I needed to pick up a patio table at Lowes. Our closest Lowes is in Brookings which is 2 hours away. For some reason I thought I would tackle this on my own with the kids. And since I was going to be in Brookings, it only made sense to take the kids to the Children's Museum! We had a great time! No fighting, no tantrums. Just lots of fun. The kids were great in the car for the four hour roadtrip. They played hard at the museum. I only lost Evie once. (I thought I was smart for going on a Wednesday when it would be less crowded, but I forgot about EVERY elementary school taking a field trip that day, ugg.) Will's favorite activities this time was the Post Office and the corn conveyor belt. Hard to say what Evie's favorite activity was since she was all over the place. :)

the waterworks area

Watching T-Rex from inside. Too cold to be outside to hear him roar

Evie likes her sausage 

Fixing a flat tire. 

Yesterday was May Day. Will and I delivered these to our neighbors.




1 comment:

grandma d said...

You had a busy week!! Love the May Baskets. And of course, congrats again to our favorite son-in-law...we are very proud of him but also of you, too, mommy. Your love and support helped him make it through this journey!