so sweet!! I think baby has my "long" big toes! hope all is going well - you look sooooo adorable :) you'll have to post some pics of the "filling up" nursery now :)
Oh...this is awesome! I can not believe how clear the pictures are and how flexible the little one is. I'm working with my yoga teacher on putting my foot to my forehead. HA! Hang in there buddy and I'm sure all will be well.
3 comments:
Love seeing these pics!!!!!!!!!
so sweet!! I think baby has my "long" big toes! hope all is going well - you look sooooo adorable :) you'll have to post some pics of the "filling up" nursery now :)
Oh...this is awesome! I can not believe how clear the pictures are and how flexible the little one is. I'm working with my yoga teacher on putting my foot to my forehead. HA! Hang in there buddy and I'm sure all will be well.
Post a Comment