Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Uneventful Stress Test Appointment

Yesterday we had another NST appointment and then met with the OB Doc. Baby looked really good from the test. Of course, I still have contractions. Blood pressure is good too. Great news is that I haven't thinned out anymore. WooHoo. Tomorrow I will be 36 weeks. Other great news is that DH is done with his 6 day, 6 am - 6pm inpatient rotation. He is now on pediatric surgery with regular hours and weekends off.

We are so thankful for all your kind thoughts and prayers for us. They must be working.

3 comments:

Tami LeFebvre said...

Happy 36 weeks ~ YOU DID IT!!!

Deb said...

HOORAY!!! :) Good work, Shannon -- love you all!
Deb xoxox

Robin Buchholz said...

Glad to hear that things are going better this week. I have enjoyed reading your blog and viewing your pictures. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Robin