Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tuesday's Doctors Appointment
I had my usual NST Tuesday morning. Baby looked really good. I was though having some contractions on the test although I wasn't feeling any discomfort from them. We then met with my OB doctor later in the afternoon. She checked me out and I am 70% effaced (meaning that my cervix is 70% thinned out). We are hoping to make it to 36 weeks. I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow. I will continue to be on low activity restrictions. Pretty much bed rest is what I am doing. Keep us in your prayers - we need our little one to continue to grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just found this out from Tam and wanted to remind you I'm storming the heavens, sweetie -- you have SO many angels up there, watching over you and making sure this little one will be just fine! I'm sure that's not much consolation when you're stuck in bed :( but please know that lots and lots of prayers are coming your way. God's still in charge, and He knows what He's doing. :)
Love you ALL!
Deb xoxox
storming the heavens that this wee one will stay put a bit longer - can I do anything? like come make soup (my best dish!) or meals for the freezer? love you all so very much & will keep the prayers coming!
Hey thinking and praying for you guys constantly. Please don't hesitate to ask for anything. You know I'm just a couple of minutes away.
Lots-of-Love,
JeanAnn
Post a Comment