Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy 5th Anniversary Love

Five years ago today our journey began. I married the man that makes me feel beautiful and loved every single day, makes me laugh and not take life too seriously, and is the calm, collected, and level-headed man of our household.


Looking back on our wedding, we had such a beautiful day that was surrounded by lots of family and friends. I cherish our minister's wedding message and like to look back on it every year.


The past five years have been busy. DH's medical school played a big part in our newlywed stage. Yes, it was a bit stressful at times but also was the reason for a lot of travel and moving, in fact three times in the past five years. Then we entered a new stage of our journey by becoming parents. And we learned exactly what unconditional love really is. We've grown individually and as a couple, and I wouldn't change anything about our journey. Here's to more milestones ahead for us.


Happy Anniversary My Love, My Best Friend!

2 comments:

Tami LeFebvre said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...

Ahhh!! I'm going to cry too! So happy to have you in our lives as friends and neighbors and we look forward to celebrating many anniversaries with you both in the future. Hope you're having a great trip - just the two of you - and see you when you get back!