Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend Happenings

Just a little recap of our full weekend.

On Friday Will and I went to a little petting farm/zoo with our playgroup. For supper we went out for pizza and later that night I met up with the playgroup mommys for some margaritas to celebrate a birthday!

Saturday was a full family day! We started with some washer shopping. Over the week our washer went kaput. Then in the afternoon we went to a really nice recreation center for Will to swim and run around in their huge playroom. Will loved the swimming pool. But it was short lived. I think he would have swam longer if he was able to walk around in the water. It was just too deep.

Then today we went to church, got our new washer installed, just relaxed and found out that now our garage door is broken. So.... I guess I'm calling a tech tomorrow. Ugh, the joys of home ownership. :)

1 comment:

JeanAnn said...

Doesn't it always feel like this?!?! You get one thing fixed and then a whole new problem arises! I totally understand!