Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Perfect Timing

Five years ago, almost to the date, I gave DH my wedding gift: a letter stating that he was on the Chicago Bears season tickets waiting list. My thoughts were that I could put down the initial money to get DH on the waiting list for season tickets. From my research I knew it was going to take awhile for DH to actually get them. But that was ok since we didn't have the money right away to buy them anyway. We were hoping that in 7 years we would get the notice that our wait was over. DH started as 1,632 on the list.

And then this week we got the "You Got Tickets" letter! Holy moly! It came a little early. But that is ok and fitting that we would get them on our 5th Anniversary. So we took a little money out of savings and purchased our 2 season tickets.

DH is officially a Chicago Bears season ticket holder! Congrats Honey!


1 comment:

Tami LeFebvre said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.