Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Blog Hiatus

Hello Friends!

Sorry for the hiatus from blogging. But I just haven't been too motivated to post. Maybe it is because nothing has been going on. We are adjusting to life in Aberdeen. The house is complete. Now onto the landscaping. I knew it would be difficult not having a yard, but it is really tough. The kids are constantly dirty. They play in the large rock/dirt pile of a yard. Thankfully we have wonderful neighbors with a four-year-old boy so the invite us over to play in their nice yard. :)
DH has been studying for his boards which he takes in a week. He just officially started on Monday! Last week was orientation. The kids and I are really liking being so close to Grandma and Grandpa. Last week they came and picked up Will for a couple of days so DH and I could paint our front columns. We worked around Evie's nap schedule to complete this and around the 100 degree weather we had. The last two Saturdays I have driven down to the farm with the kids in the morning and back by supper to give DH a whole day of undistracted studying time. He has greatly appreciated this. This past Friday Grandma and I took the kids to the children's museum in Brookings. Will and Evie loved it! They didn't want to leave. I see some weekend trips there in our future. But that is about it for us.

Having Cherry Berry with Mommy & Daddy while Will is away

Fishing at the museum



We weren't as afraid of Max the dino this time


No comments: