Friday, September 16, 2011

Birthday On My Mind

I can't believe in two short months I'll have a two-year-old! I've started to take note of toys I think Will would like for his birthday and Christmas.

Will is really into trucks and cars. He loves playing with his little tractors from Grandma and Grandpa. I think he needs to be introduced to Hot Wheels!


Will has the Melissa and Doug car carrier, but I think he would like this one too.


We make our own play dough but need some shape cutters. 

Of course a set doctor set. 
Imaginary blocks
An alphabet puzzle and clock puzzle




Don't tell Will, but this is going to be his birthday gift from us. 




3 comments:

Grammy D said...

Oooo. Nice kitchen! He will love it. Might have been the cold weather today, but I was looking at toys catalogs too! The news said that the stores are putting up their Christmas displays...YIKES!

Jessica Paulsen said...

We have those blocks and the same kitchen . . . love 'em both! That grill is so darn cute and makes it feel more "manly" for little boys.

Jamie said...

Melissa and Doug toys are my absolute FAVORITE!!! Leah LOVES her kitchen she got for Christmas!!