Friday, September 2, 2011

Discovering Florida

Our first week in Florida is coming to an end. Work is going good for DH. Will and I have been discovering new parks and gyms to play at during the day.

One of our discoveries this week was The Fresh Market. Love this place! Like the name implies the grocery store has very fresh breads, meats, and seafood. I know my mother and mother-in-law would love this place! It reminds us a little of Trader Joe's, but more upscale with a cooler ambience.

I signed up Will for Little Gym. His first class was on Tuesday and he had so much fun. It's a learning and physical development center for toddlers. There's uneven bars, a balance beam, and lots of blocks to climb up. The class is teach by an instructor which encourages them to learn new gross motor skills. We also found a really nice park close by that has a water works area. This will be a hot spot for sure. We also have met some great couples that are rotating here in Florida the same time we are.

This weekend we plan to do some more exploring. We plan to visit St. Augustine, the oldest city in America. Also DH will do some golfing and I will do a little shopping. And of course we have to try some seafood restaurants.

Wishing everyone a safe Labor Day weekend!


1 comment:

Tami LeFebvre said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.